Wash Rite is currently looking for hardworking and dedicated people around New Zealand to join the Wash Rite team.
Do you like to earn an excellent income? Have a great lifestyle? And have the flexibility of running your own business??
If so then call Wash Rite 0800101216
- The benefit of Group Buying Power.
- 24/7 Support from two Directors for any issue’s big or small.
- Two directors with over 20 years business experience.
- Benefit from a national head office and administration office.
- Discounted equipment and chemicals.
- Internal forum to receive and give support and advice with other Wash Rite franchises.
- National marketing plan.
- National branding.
- Your own exclusive area.
- Full training and quarterly ongoing training.
- Owning your own business that WILL grow in value.
- Cloud and App base accounts and operations system.
Are there any risks in a franchise??
Yes in any business there is always an element of risk involved, In saying these franchise systems have a 94% success rate which is a lot higher than non-franchise business.
Why is a franchise so much more successful ??
A franchise business is more successful mainly down to two main points, 1st you won’t make the mistakes all new business make as we will guide you through to ensure you don’t, and 2nd you get the benefits of a national sales and marketing program which comes with been apart of a network of dedicated small business owners.
What sort of income can I make with Wash Rite??
We would expect you to be able to make on average $500 to $700 per day before costs
What will a franchise cost me ??
A Wash Rite franchise’s cost will vary depending on the location of your exclusive are and how big the population is in that area. The bigger the potential market the higher the cost. If you have an area in mind and wish to know a purchase price please call 0800101216 to discuss this.
Will you flood an area with franchises??
NO… We will limit the number of franchises in any given area. For eg in New Plymouth or Palmerston North, we will only ever sell one franchise but where in Auckland we will expect to have four franchises. This is so you have space and market to grow your business.
Do you help with financing to buy a franchise??
We can help in many ways with financing. With one of the Wash Rite Directors recently owning a finance company, we have many contacts to help you finance your franchise. If you’re in need of part-financing Wash Rite Limited may look at a finance agreement with you.
If I grow my business can I hire more staff??
Yes.. We want our franchise to become the market leader in their area so growth is our main goal.
Will I get full training??
Yes you will get full training, Before your accredited to work under the Wash Rite brand you must finish 10 days on the job training where you will learn everything about house washing, roof washing, gutter cleaning, and much much more, after this you will go further 7 days of sales and marketing training as well as training with our quoting, invoice and CRM customer relationship management systems. You will also get quarterly training on current and new systems as well as regular visits and help from the director’s.
Does head office supply me with work??
Yes, we at head office will supply and or help get your work, Full support with advertising and marketing is supplied as well as, head office will run national or regional advertising campaigns.
Do I have to worry about finding equipment and soap suppliers ??
No, We have taken care of all that, A simple email or call to head office and we will have whatever you need dispatching to you. In most cases, you will have it the very next day.
What is the process if I am interested in buying a franchise??
- Request a franchise info pack which can be done by calling us on 0800101216 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reading through the info pack you will get a phone call to answer any questions you have.
- Fill out and submit a franchise application form.
- If you are a suitable person you will receive in-depth information around the franchise systems.
- Enter the due diligence process.
- Sign franchise agreement.
- Payment for the franchise.
- Complete your training
- Start your new future as a business owner earning great money.
For More Information call 0800101216